Health and Safety Update
Keeping Everyone Safe
We are open and ready to serve you! We’ve made it easy to complete a majority of the car-buying process online through our Remote Start Program. In addition to our virtual car-buying process, our store is following all CDC recommendations for distance and sanitization and offering service pick up/delivery.
At Stew Hansen CDJR, face masks are now required for all customers and employees for your health & safety. (Updated July 27th 2020)
Important Update from Stew Hansen CDJR
The health and safety of our customers and employees is always our most important priority. As we continue to learn more about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we focus on how it could affect our customers and employees.
At Stew Hansen CDJR, we are following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and local health agencies for staying healthy.
Among other measures, throughout our store, we have:
- Instructed employees to frequently wash their hands and stay home if they feel sick
- Encouraged social distancing and eliminated handshakes
- Added new hand sanitizer stations throughout our stores
- Increased the frequency of cleaning each day
- Increased cleaning of high traffic areas such as countertops, door handles, and restrooms
- Cancelled large meetings and travel throughout our company
- Instructed employees to follow CDC guidelines and closely monitor their health
If you do not feel well or would rather not visit a store, please utilize our website to browse inventory, set an appointment, or chat with us. If you have any concerns about an existing sales or service appointment, we would be happy to reschedule.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees.
(Updated March 13, 2020)